POLKA DOT TABLECLOTHS. TABLECLOTH CLIPS.
Polka Dot Tablecloths
- A cloth spread over a table, esp. during meals
- (tablecloth) a covering spread over a dining table
- A tablecloth is a cloth used to cover a table. Typically tablecloths are made of cotton or other natural fibres, or fabrics made from man made or synthetic fibres. Some are designed to be easy to wipe clean, often using PVC coated materials.
- design consisting of a pattern of regularly spaced circular spots
- Polka dot is a pattern consisting of a series of dots that are not necessarily equally spaced and sized, often differently coloured. Polka dots are most commonly seen on children’s clothing, toys, and furniture, but they appear in a wide array of contexts.
- One of a number of large round dots repeated to form a regular pattern on fabric
- (Polka Dots) little clip of Polka Dots at wedding vidieo is alittle poor from Antilog camcorder thanks for taking a look
polka dot tablecloths – Polka Dot
vintage china rose plate, huge pressed glass jar (thread holding i think), blue coton stripe shirt (patchwork / stuffed thing), glamourous red polka dot scarf, 6 vintage shot glasses (only 6 more cant hurt?!), Next blue shirt (wearing), 2 old rose pillow cases (yum), large round retro table cloth (wait til got round table or handbag if i can find some linen…)
Leaves table cloth